perverted sissy slut paul greenwell

since ive accepted that i am a sissy slut for men only to use me as there cum and piss dumb everyday my sissy cunt is always leaking cum down my legs i love it specially if women see me they are disgusted that anyone could walk out in public with a short slut skirt on with lots of cum running down the back of there shaved legs its very degrading i do it to remind myself what a filthy peverted whore ive become at least 5 somtimes25 men dump loads of hot cum in both my holes everyday my mouth always tastes like cum and my cunt is gapping swollen when they are finnished fucking me they piss in both my holes and leave i then masturbate for hours in my  cum and piss soaked whore outfit  watching sissy hypno vids by myself



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ruined sissy slut paul greenwell