dumb slut so exposed

stupid slut is now in a constant state of arousal basically spending every day exposing myself touching my clitty till it aches so much i have to stop then feeling the horrible guilt and embarrassment of doing a google search with my name only nothing else and theres profiles with all my details that others have posted of me fully outed to all that thought they new me there is no way out of this ive ruined my life i cant face anyone i know that has googled my name my perversions and chronic masterbation are in thousands of other peoples hands non are flattering all grose making it harder and harder to stop even worse i contribute to my demise  caring about nothing else but my exposure as a filthy perverted faggot i wish things were different for the few hours a week i have no choice but to go and do normal stuff the wholetime dreading seeing anyone 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ruined sissy slut paul greenwell