you know this is very real and permanent when confronted by three men who used to be friends

 sissy paul greenwell had the very embarrassing moment today when three guys i used to work and drink with sor me in a very public place they had been drinkinking and started yelling google this faggots name he is a perverted freak show loser everyone was staring at me i was frozen with fear my face went bright red and i walked very fast away from them the feeling was so overwhelming nothing even close to this has happened to me in real life before nothing like being on line of cause i went straight to a public toilet took my man clothes of and then jerked of in a cubical with the door open in my little pink teddy moaning for an hour till i came so hard as i was eating it of my arm a counsel worker walked in and told me to get the fuck out of here before he rang the police  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ruined sissy slut paul greenwell